RN, BA, HSMI
As a Registered Nurse, I’ve seen first-hand how chronic stress affects illness and diseases. That is why I am devoting my life to helping people learn healthy ways to manage stress.
Personally, I’ve experienced many of life’s major stressors - difficult jobs, infertility, miscarriages, divorce, being a single parent, and even the death of one of my sons.
Through my extensive study and research on the mind-body connection and my personal experiences, I’m hoping that I can guide and support others on a path to wellness.
My favorite ways to manage stress are walking on the beaches of Martha’s Vineyard, reading, guided meditation, Yoga Nidra, knitting scarves to give away, Reiki, making and sending thank you cards, and visiting horses at a stable."
• Registered Nurse licensed in Connecticut & Massachusetts
• BA Psychology
• Certified Holistic Stress Management Instructor
• Reiki Certified Second Degree
• Over four decades of nursing experience in emergency medicine, pain management, intensive care, cardiac care, dialysis patient education, perioperative care, obstetrics, and school nursing.
• American Holistic Nurses Association member
• National Nurses in Business Association New England Chapter Leader